1.The department of Bengali, English, Economics, History, Political Science, Philosophy, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Statistics and Zoology provide library and reference facilities in their departments / forum.
2. The college has facilities of audio-visual nteractions, seminars and symposiums. Various departments hold talks,symposiums, surveys etc. on pre announced topics from time to time.
3. The department of Zoology through it’s wall information Board “CROSSROAD”, provides information regarding different courses, job opportunities, interview dates etc. students are requested to refer the board from time to time.
4. The college has an active Counselling and Guidance Cell which toils to provide proper information about opportunities in placements and courses. It also looks into individual counselling of students.
5. The college is providing Insurance to the student. A student will have to pay Rs 23/- per annum which will cover the insurance Rs. 10,000/- for each students under the group insurance policy of the college in collaboration with LIC.
6. Smart Class System.
7. Computer Lab. 8. Solar Power Plant.
It is my proud privilege to say that Srikishan Sarda College has emerged as one o f the leading colleges o f Assam. Since its humble beginning, this college has been striving hard to bring academic excellence and erudition among the students. The primary aim o f this college is to disseminate the latest knowledge of education and to propel the learners to the best academic discourses with all its available resources and infrastructural facilities.
. READ MORE…
The NCC s an organization which provides a golden opportunity for students to develop leadership qualities, spirit decors and self – confidence. It helps them to be disciplined and devoted citizens & to promote and build a dynamic nation and further national integration. Students can join NCC. in the college under NCC. cadets, for which an application is to be submitted with one extra copy of photograph at the time of admission.
The college is having a NSS (National Social Service) unit to harness the services of youth. It provides an opportunity to the students for humanitarian services like to fight against lliteracy, social evils, diseases, & to provide relief works during natural calamities like flood, famine, earthquake etc. TAEKWONDO: College is going to start a Taekwondo Academy from the Acaddemic Session 2018 -19
PHOTO GALLERY OF DIFFERENT ACTIVITIES OF
DBT SPONSORED STAR COLLEGE SCHEME