1. No student will be allowed to submit his/her application, unless his/her application for admission is duly countersigned by the Parent / Guardian.
2. Every Student should attend his/her classes punctually.
3. Consumption or chewing of tobacco/intoxicant in any form by the students within college campus is strictly prohibited.
4. No student should use mobile phone in the Institution. If detected such hand set will be confiscated by the disciplinary committee or by the college authority.
5. Any student who is will-fully insubordinate, mischievous or guilty of malpractice in examinations or guilty of any grave offence may be, according to the degree of the offence done, suspended or rusticated from the institute by the Principal.
6. Any student who is found to have secured admission by producing false documents shall be summarily rejected and his/her fees will be forfeited. Students who fail to maintain a high sense of discipline in the class room and in the college premises will liable to be punished by the Principal.
7. Perfect discipline must be maintained in the classrooms and in the campus.
8. All the students will have to wear the prescribed uniform. Without uniform students will not be allowed to attend the class.
9. Candidate not securing 75% attendance will not be allowed to sit for the examination.
10. Absence or leave without permission is considered a breach of discipline which may lead any punishment considered fit by the Principal.
11. Fees once paid, will not be refunded under any circumstances or transferred to any other course or person.
12. Decision of the management will be final in all matters.
13. Students are expected to take proper care of the Institution’s property and to keep the premises neat and tidy.
14. Candidates selected for admission should produce a declaration form duly signed by the
candidate and counter signed by the guardian, before joining the institution.
15. The management has the right to reschedule the class timings.
16. Any student found involved in ragging will be expelled immediately from the institution as per the regulation passed by the Govt, of India and orders of Hon’ble.
17. No student will be allowed to take part in any game tournament n favour of any other institution clubs etc. other than the college team without prior permission from the proper authority.
UNIFORM OF THE COLLEGE
To encourage a sense of discipline and to foster a spirit of uniformity and oneness among the students, the college authority has introduced a new set of dress code for the college students replacing the old one from the academic session 2012-13.
All the students are, therefore, to wear the college uniform compulsorily as per the specification given below.
For Girls :-
1. Round Neck
2. Full / Half Sleeve
3. Simple Salwar (no leggings allowed)
4. Navy Blue Dopatta
5. Navy Blue Scarf
6. Black Shoes
For Boys :-
1. Full / Half shirt
2. Navy Blue Tie
3. Black Shoes
4. Single Pocket in shirt
5. Single Pocket on back of the Pant
6. Students have to be in their Shirt
During The Winter
1. Navy Blue Full / Half Sweater.
NB:- Students are asked to see the office notice board to have detail information about the College.
COLLEGE IDENTITY CARD
Every student is required to avail of the college Identity Card issued by the authority without fail. Old Identity Cards are to be surrendered at the end of the academic session for renewal.
Each student shall have to attend a minimum of 75% Lectures/ Tutorials/ Practical classes In each paper of all the courses as per the recommended Course Structure of the concerned programme of study.
Class Attendance shall be calculated based on actual number of classes held during each semester in each course/ paper. Number of decimal be rounded off to next higher number (e .g ., 74.01% be rounded off to 75%).
Only the students with 75% and above of attendance in any paper (excluding "Additional GE Course, if any) of the concerned semester shall be allowed to appear In the concerned paper n that End Semester Examination (ES E ).
However, a student with less than 7 5% of attendance In any paper (excluding any paper of Additional GE Course, if any) of the concerned semester shall NOT be allowed to appear in the concerned paper of that ESE but may be allowed to get admission In the immediate next higher semester. However, such a student may appear in the subsequent similar ESE (odd/even) in the concerned paper as an Arrear Paper and, marks to be awarded under CCA for each paper shall be the marks previously secured by the student in the concerned paper.
Note: Marks under CCA shall be carried forward as per above Rule only if the student secure pass mark in the Unit Test of the concerned paper else he/ she shall have to appear in Unit Test in the concerned paper along with the regular students in the concerned semester to secure minimum pass mark allotted for CCA of the concerned paper.
Distribution of marks for Class attendance will be as per the guideline laid down in the table APX.C.3.9 of TDC CBCS Guideline of Assam University, Silchar.