Excellence in Teaching and Learning
* To strive to maximize human wellbeing through education, the nstitution would cultivate vision, compassion, knowledge, disciplined discovery and deep respect for human values.
* Promoting the excellence of teaching and learning for students, faculty and staff.
* Upholding rigorous and fair standards of students’ achievement.
Student Achievement and Success:
* Providing an institutional climate that emphasizes critical thinking and decision making, reflection and creativity.
* Providing excellent services in support of learner access, success and development
* Providing placement service to the learner.
Access Affordability :
* Providing accessible learning opportunities, responsive to a range of community needs.
* Responsive to make all programmes and courses affordable.
* Promoting the use of existing and emerging telecommunication technologies, convenient and flexible access to the students and workforces.
* Providing a culturally competent, rational and viable environment that reflects and celebrates diversity.
Community Engagement and Enrich :
* Supporting members of the community to benefit from global opportunities.
* Promoting economic development of the state in particular and country in general through a variety of education support and training programmes.
* Providing a culture of community development.
* Meeting the community needs through a variety of means, including collaboration with organizations and business.
Effective management :
* Managing every aspects of the college effectively through planning, organizing directing and coordination. Establishing the standard performance.
“INDIA’S FUTURE WILL BE SHAPED IN HER CLASS-ROOM”