1.The department of Bengali, English, Economics, History, Political Science, Philosophy, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Statistics and Zoology provide library and reference facilities in their departments / forum.
2. The college has facilities of audio-visual nteractions, seminars and symposiums. Various departments hold talks,symposiums, surveys etc. on pre announced topics from time to time.
3. The department of Zoology through it’s wall information Board “CROSSROAD”, provides information regarding different courses, job opportunities, interview dates etc. students are requested to refer the board from time to time.
4. The college has an active Counselling and Guidance Cell which toils to provide proper information about opportunities in placements and courses. It also looks into individual counselling of students.
5. The college is providing Insurance to the student. A student will have to pay Rs 23/- per annum which will cover the insurance Rs. 10,000/- for each students under the group insurance policy of the college in collaboration with LIC.
6. Smart Class System.
7. Computer Lab. 8. Solar Power Plant.
The central library of S. S. College, Hailakandi was established in the year 1950.
At present the college has Boys & Girls Hostel Facility with 30 intake capacity altogether. Admission to hostel is based strictly on merit. Boarders are required to follow the rules and regulations of the hostel, breach of which will disqualify them from this facility. Hostel Superintendent: Mr. Debadutta Chakravarty, Associate Professor. History
College Journal Pursuits
The Pursuits is a national level multi-disciplinary research journal published by Research and Publication Cell, IQAC, Srikishan Sarda College, Hailakandi
Game & Sports
Various games and sports facilities are available in the college.
All the departments of the Science faculty have well equipped Laboratories.
Solor Power Facilities
Srikishan Sarda College is having a 100kV solar power supply funded by the Ministry of New and Renewable Energy, Govt. of India.
Excursion / Field Trips
The college has the provision for yearly excursion of the students. Apart from that, students getting admission to Bio-Science combination (Zoology, Botany & Chemistry) in the degree level are required to go for local and outstation excursion / field trips along with respective departmental teacher (s) / guide (s) as per instruction of the syllabus.
NATIONAL CADET CORPS (NCC)
The NCC s an organization which provides a golden opportunity for students to develop leadership qualities, spirit decors and self – confidence. It helps them to be disciplined and devoted citizens & to promote and build a dynamic nation and further national integration. Students can join NCC. in the college under NCC. cadets, for which an application is to be submitted with one extra copy of photograph at the time of admission.
NATIONAL SOCIAL SERVICE (NSS)
The college is having a NSS (National Social Service) unit to harness the services of youth. It provides an opportunity to the students for humanitarian services like to fight against lliteracy, social evils, diseases, & to provide relief works during natural calamities like flood, famine, earthquake etc. TAEKWONDO: College is going to start a Taekwondo Academy from the Acaddemic Session 2018 -19